01/11/2011

Worship the Sun



The sun has been worshipped since beginning of humanity (more or less). Worshipped for the powerful god-like light, the life it provides anything the light touches. It is the source of all life, and is to many ancient cultures seen as THE mightiest god.






My Sun has too been worshipped for as long as she has lived. Not always by all, but always by many. She has been admired for her distinct and unique beauty, for her wonderful being and for her amazing personality. People has gone mad by her beauty, has crossed lines that shouldn't be crossed just to be near her. People have commented her with admiration in their voice and stars in their eyes for every move she's made, both directly and not within her reach. She is like the ultimate goddess in men's eyes, and a powerful light in women's. She is the light of life to those lucky enough to get near, and unreachable, untouchable to the misfortune others. She is Chimera. The one and only. My best friend. The better half of me. It is like I've said for years; The Moon needs the Sun to glow. Without the sunlight the Moon is grey. Cold. With no light. I shine merely as an reflection of her light, so today, on her 22nd birthday, I'm glowing as never before. I'm proud. And full of love for this incredible woman. May she shine forever.


But most of all she is worshipped by me.

Love you always <3


2 comments:

  1. Likte det bildet hvor du holdt kolden.Ganske stilig.Det med flosshatten el hva det heter var litt kult og

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, er masse flotte bilder av Sol, min venninne :) Var vanskelig å velge ut et knippe få :P Jeg er kun med på det bildet helt nederst og er den som sitter bakerst ^^,

    ReplyDelete

Use your mouth on me, my biting is moderate and quite enjoyable. I promise.