31/10/2011

THIS is Halloween



FINALLY! Halloween has come, and I am old(er). I'm so old my friends make fun of me at FB.

Best comment yet:
Lool du har bursdag! NÅ ER DU GAMMEL.... KJEMPE GAMMEL! Grattis med dagen Charlotte!! spis kake... masse kake!! btw.. du er kjempegammel.. hvor gammel er du egentlig?
Translated:

Lool it is your birthday! NOW YOU ARE OLD.... VERY OLD! Congrats on your day Charlotte!! Eat cake... Lots of cake!! btw.. you are really old... how old are you anyway?


So I'm old. Very old. This is where I can see the advantage of having an older best friend and an even older boyfriend. No matter how old I get, I'm still the youngest. IN YOUR WRINKLY FACES! (I accidentally wrote feces.. Not really, I imagined I accidentally wrote it..)

So it is Halloween, and I give you my Queen of Hearts preview look:



This is only a preview because I'm in Buddhism-class, and my notebook only have Photoscape. And because the rest of the photos are at home on my mac. You have to see my underwear! Got pictures. You just need to see it!

So anyway. Schools out, and I'm heading home. In the meanwhile you can sing for me:





If you're a returning reader you might remember how my best friend and boyfriend compared me to Pinkie Pie from the My Little Pony series. If not, press the link. LINK



No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your mouth on me, my biting is moderate and quite enjoyable. I promise.