02/12/2011

My little Troll. Oh how I love you



The day that at first could seem like the worst day of my life was 26th of april the year of 94. An awful day that was. As a child, and throughout my life till adulthood, I loved spending time alone in my room, pondering with my thoughts. Creating a fantasy world just as I would like it. But suddenly my fantasy world got invaded by a troll and I got tossed out of my own kingdom into the cruel world of humans. In the world I no longer was alone. I was now sharing my world with this troll.

Frightening, wasn't she? All the things I did to get her in trouble...



As she grew older she managed to get inn trouble all by herself. Toughest part of my life, as I can remember my life, was when she was at her worst and I was the one strong enough in our family to even care. And it made me angry. She made me angry. How can a girl I loved so much do this to me? To herself? No-one else saw. Not even when I showed her problems right to their faces. Only I could see that my precious little troll that I've slowly adjusted to was crying. Inside herself. She had found her own fantasy world that she was all alone in. And she had put up a higher wall than I did in my time, so no troll could get in. Not even me.





But my sister is strong. Stronger than anyone would think. Stronger that she looks. Stronger that you'll ever be. Stronger than you'll ever know. She got out of the hell she created for herself. She replaced it with love and acceptance. Both for herself and the people she's got around her. She was safe. Finally.


Prom last year, in a dress I made for her


But then..




Then the world as she knew it, as she had rebuilt from the hell she was in, trembled around her, threatening to dissolve into tiny, unrepairable pieces. You do not want to get the two pluses on a pregnancy test as a 16 year old girl just getting her life on the right place. Just as she was getting help with her psyche, anger issues and with her epilepsy. She knew, and we knew, that this was not a healthy body for a child to take form.




She was caught with her pants down. But yet again she was strong. Stronger than anyone would think. Stronger than she looks. Stronger than you'll ever be and ever know. She looked the challenge right in its face and said "Bring it!"




Eight months later (almost) she and her boyfriend, the father of my soon to be niece, moved together in their very own apartment, today (well... Yesterday technically). The whole family has helped them make it through. That is so much more than her mother got when she was in the same situation with me. She is not alone. And no matter how awful the hell around her may seem, we will all pinch in and help. I am no longer the only one who sees.


Mother and father of my soon to be niece.. No wait...


There we go!


Time has flown and my little troll is not so little anymore...






She has grown to be a beautiful young lady with a brain and a heart she uses more than most. She has become a glowing mother to be with the strength and wisdom that is needed to be a good one.





But.. You will always be my little troll. And you will always be welcome in my private fantasy world.












Love you




5 comments:

  1. Tusen takk for så fint innlegg :D
    Jeg ble kjempe rørt :')
    Det var mye som jeg trengte å høre akkurat nå, du er den beste storesøsteren jeg kunne hatt <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh.likte bildet av niesen din lo kraftig av den.På den annen side ikke veldi smigrende for barnefaren,men dere sier jo altid at "all men are pigs"

    Men bra innlegg,meget bra. søt søster du har og

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotteeee jeg begynte å gråte :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. God, how a cute little troll ..! I wish her all the best, and a lot of luck on the way ! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Use your mouth on me, my biting is moderate and quite enjoyable. I promise.