14/11/2011

Bitten




Before I could even grasp his presence he was right behind me.
I could feel his breath against my neck.
Giving me chills down my spine.

I felt his hand caressing my hair.
How his fingers tightened around it.
How he pulled it.
Making me face the stars above us.

I could only imagine what would happen next.
I was frightened, yet exited.
I knew it was going to hurt.
But the pain is nothing to the pleasure.

I closed my eyes as his lips touched my skin.
Shivering by the thought of how perfect this moment was.
His teeth sunk in my skin.
In my flesh.
I knew he'd stop if I told him to.

(true story by Luna Ciara)






























You know the saying "Oh you're so cute I could just eat you up!"? Well, my boyfriend takes sayings like that literally. Sometimes it feels like he really is going to rip the flesh of my bones and swallow it. He once said he would too. So if I wake up one morning and a chunk of my thigh is missing I know what's happened and who's to blame. I do wonder how I taste. Or human meat in general. Maybe I should bite him back some day and find out. Or maybe I once again have watched too much Walking dead - getting all zombie in my head.






















2 comments:

  1. tror virkeli de eter hjerner ikke skuldre lol.
    men siden du liker zombier fant jeg denne til deg
    http://www.motifake.com/facebookview.php?id=143237

    ReplyDelete

Use your mouth on me, my biting is moderate and quite enjoyable. I promise.