12/12/2011

To be threatened for life



"I don't want to hurt you."

I knew it all along. Had my hawk eye placed on both him and he who seemed to be his partner the whole time they spent outside my shop. My eyes constantly observing his every move. He noticed. Stared back. I knew it.
I knew it.
I knew it.

Still, I couldn't grasp it till I heard he say it.
"I don't want to hurt you."
Not until I'd heard him say the words I noticed the weapon he firmly pointed towards me, two feet away. I froze when I saw the needle. Felt my fright for needles getting no less than it already was by getting threatened by one. A dirty one too. Bloody.
This was not what was supposed to happen. I was supposed to place my hand on his shoulder. I was about to kindly direct him away from the cashier, explaining that he was not supposed to be back there. As if he was lost.
I knew it was going to happen.
I just didn't believe it was going to happen.


"I'm so sorry."






"I don't want to hurt you."






"I'm desperate."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your mouth on me, my biting is moderate and quite enjoyable. I promise.