28/12/2011

Heil!




















Heil!

Not that I don't have anything to write, I just... Well. I just need to bother using my fingertips. It's hard, you know. Fingertip-workout. Nah, I just need the willpower to edit pictures and put words on my experiences and feelings really. Editing pictures is the hardest. When you've got 15 pictures you need to get out there, you just need to resize them and put your name on them - that's just plain boring. Resizing and nameputting. Why can't I just look at them and they'll be perfect edited, magically? Stupid pictures wont edit themselves...

Anywho, this post got a little random. Just saying, I'm still here. I will post more. I'm still awesome. And living. I'm most definitely alive.

Just sitting at work in my new military uniform my boyfriend loves so much. If he were to decide, this would be the only outfit in my closets.

My sister is having her baby soon. Mom said it seems as it will happen before new years eve. So I'm naturally anxious. I'm becoming an aunt. With all the love an privilege that follows, without the responsibility and diaper-changing. Best. Familiar. Position. Ever.
I'm so exited!!!!!!





3 comments:

  1. Det derre så da ut som en rusisk uniform ikke tysk lol.Men kler deg sikkert for det.
    Du vet nu som du blir tante og slipper unna bleie skift etc.Så er det din oppgave og gi barnet de lekene som moren og faren ikke vil gi,pga de vet de vil lage noen inni helvetes bråk og ulyder til alle døgnets tider. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKcK4fxcwEs&feature=youtu.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phantomblue:
    Sant igrunn, ser faktisk ut som russisk!

    Gjett om, og vi skal ha hemmelig sjokolademøter og alt det moro som man ikke får lov til hjemme. Jeg og mamma har også en konkurranse gående om hvem sitt navn ungen sier først. Jeg skal få henne til å pugge skikkelig på "tante"!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe ser for seg alle leke butikker i distriktet går tom for leker som lager lyd+sykehustr kan ikke bli kvitt mor og barn fort nok,slik at det blir fred og ro

    ReplyDelete

Use your mouth on me, my biting is moderate and quite enjoyable. I promise.