13/12/2011

The norwegian food crisis


The world has gone mad.
War in every corners. Starvation strikes most of this planets population. People are being raped, robbed, tortured, killed. Not even children are safe. The world is having an economical crisis. And Norway has no butter.

Wait what?



C'mon. This has gone a bit too far, hasn't it? I can honestly say I've never been so embarrassed of my country more than in these butterlacking times. The world is going to hell and we freak out because we have no butter to bake our christmas cookies and cakes? That is so selfish. Take a look at yourselves whining about this precious goddamn butter while people are actually starving! Fuck You! Yes fuck all of us whiny bitches. Crisis.. Crisis my ass!

One of the fucked up factors to this shit is that norwegian farmers get a fine should the produce more than they're supposed to. They get a fine. Several thousand kroner. Now that is fucked up.

Well. There is one good thing in all this crapness I guess. I guess I'm lucky to live in a country where the biggest crisis is when we run out of butter. Guess it means we are doing pretty well in general. Guessing is kind of the wrong word. I know we're doing more than well.



When I work in the kiosk customers tend to complain about the high prices on everything (kiosks here are more expensive than regular stores). I usually answer them with:

Well, you are lucky enough to live in this country and thus can afford spending nearly $3 on a gum. So shut it!



6 comments:

  1. bra skrevet.Pers bruker jeg bare smør når jeg lager pølsestapp,så i det store og hele påvirkes ikke jeg.Likte beste reportasjen om disse som solgte smør på finn.no osv til høyst bydene lo kraftig a den.
    butikken her hvor jeg bor har da hele tiden hatt smør så fatter ikke hva folk sutrer over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samme her, bruker sjeldent smør. Er jo klart leit at det blir tom for smør akkurat når jeg har tid til å bake da, menmen, det er virkelig ike verdens undergang, og jeg kan lage marsipan i stedenfor ;)
    Ja, lo litt av de finn.no annonsene. Hun ene damen sa hun skulle ha MINST 800,- for halvspist smør. Ærlig talt altså. Folk går alfor over styr her nå. Flaut å se på xP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Er vel som prostitusjon så lenge noen er villig til å betale for varen,kan du banne på noen er villig til å tilby den.Folk må gjerne kjøpe smør for alr de eier og har om det gjør dem lykkeli.Men er enig med deg drøye priser for halvspist smør.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG?!

    How I'am I going to get my daily dose of butter too drink too breakfast now?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doomed. You might as well just kill yourself, cus there's no way in hell you'll survive without the daily butter! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see it now! This is just the begin of the end!
    Its all true!!! The world will enda the 12/12/2012!!!
    You are warn!!! Prepare your self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Use your mouth on me, my biting is moderate and quite enjoyable. I promise.