01/10/2011

This is Halloween


Well, not quite yet, but I like to pretend.

Halloween is just 30 days away, and this year I can actually enjoy it. Last year I was just too terrified turning 20 I just couldn't enjoy the holiday. For those who have not read my "about" page, my age seem to change dramatically by one year each Halloween. Or 31st of October, for those who don't even know the date. (C'mon really?)

Turning 21 is not as scary as stop being a teenager. I mean, I'll never be a teenager again. I'm an adult for the rest of my life, and that scares the crap out of me. So like I said (wrote, whatever), turning 21 ain't that bad. I don't really care about my birthday, I mean, I already experienced it 20 times already. But I do enjoy the holidays. For ONE day a year, people actually dresses like me! Funny as hell. Not that I've been to Hell and can tell whether it is fun there or not, but you know. Funny.

I kinda started the costuming already. I work at Naughty Shadows again today, and here I can practically wear what ever I want. So I decided I'd put on a costume each working day here! Fun fun fun!
Today I'm the classic demon.



What will I dress up like next? -Will be continued . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your mouth on me, my biting is moderate and quite enjoyable. I promise.