30/09/2011

My issues with people with a mental handicap pt. 1



I have problems dealing with people with a mental handicap. I don't feel safe around unpredictable people, and I don't have the patience to listen to them. They can be cute and all that, but Just for like five mins on the tv. Not next to me for half an hour.

That is something I have problems dealing with. Something I just CAN'T deal with is old men with a minor mental handicap/social issues and a hard on. Really. Disgusting.

Just the other day one horny bastard bugged me at the bus. I swear, if he'd touch me I'd hit him so hard his mental handicap would be cured. So I drew the scene. Note that the man was not as cute as my drawing. He had messy beard, drool all over (or just a bit on the corner of the mouth, same shit) and just looked really, really...not good. But all the people I draw end up cute. I don't know, maybe I'm so cute I can't ever make anything not-cute.. Yea, think I'll stick with that.


So I was going home from work, sitt'n on the bus. Chillin'. Havin' my handbag on the seat next to me so nobody would sit there. . .















I came THIS close (<-->) to cry when I got home. Not kidding. I might be damaged for life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your mouth on me, my biting is moderate and quite enjoyable. I promise.