04/09/2011

Red Angel

Yeah, haven't blogged in a few days. But what did you really expect? I have school, a boyfriend, two jobs and four families to spend time on so blogging are not my top priority nowadays. Sorry 'bout that, letting you miss all of my awesomeness and everything. But don't worry. I'll make it up to you somehow.

Today I'm making it up to you by sharing a drawing I made back in '06. I was sixteen at the time, and fell in love with this picture I found on the internet. So I drew it. Miss the old times, when I had spare time to do what I want.



(picture edited in photoshop)

I do have done things I want though. I've been attending an exhibition called sexhibition with my boyfriend, I have been drinking with my friends and been to the movies with my boyfriend, watching the norwegian movie Hodejegerne (en: Headhunters). Maybe I'll draw some more illustrations when I find the time to write about it. Should probably sleep now. Sleep. What an awful waste of time, spent on the most productive way. I mean. Without sleep. Without dreams, what are we?

You evil you. Trying to sneak those mindfucking questions in my head right before bedtime. As I would say in norwegian; Fyyyyyyy (en: shame).

Wellwell, nattinatter dere hattifnatter (en: type of 'good night').



No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your mouth on me, my biting is moderate and quite enjoyable. I promise.