03/03/2012

How evil are you?



I'm working at Naughty Shadows today, feeling great actually! The spring is bathing the town in a beautiful yellow sunlight, and I'm so happy I'm dancing behind the desk-looking totally retarded, or cute. Either one.

Sun posted a "how evil are you"-test on her Norwegian blog, forcing me to take it, and of course I had to, so my results were:

You are creative, philosophical  and particularly concerned about people. This could mean that you are good at putting yourself in others’ shoes and you have high empathy. Furthermore, you must always remember that all people are as much human as you are. To think that some are less human, do in fact make it easier for you to kill them.

The very same answer that she got. It be no joke when I say we share the same brain.

If you want to take this Norwegian test, press HERE - and be sure to post your result as comment. If you want to read Suns hilarious blog, press HERE - and it's even more entertaining when you can actually read Norwegian.


2 comments:

  1. fikk at alle svar jeg hadde gitt var jug,og at jeg var en intr person de ville snakke med. lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7ofrdBdJRM

    ReplyDelete

Use your mouth on me, my biting is moderate and quite enjoyable. I promise.