13/01/2012

There is no God. But 13 is the Devil



This world is an odd place to live in. So full of irony. Full of contradiction. Full of bullshit.
I love Friday 13th. I love the fear the date put in people. Making them afraid to walk outside the door. Afraid of anything and everything. I love that over 80% of skyscrapers are said to not have a floor number 13. But most of all I love that in this world we are so confident that there is no God. Yet we all know that the number 13 is pure evil. I'm sorry, I can't write anything more while laughing so hard.





2 comments:

  1. Stili bilde av jason da lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. SV: Hvem har sagt at jeg ligger på latsiden ;) Må se ann formen litt, men tror jeg skal få tatt en tur innom :)

    ReplyDelete

Use your mouth on me, my biting is moderate and quite enjoyable. I promise.