29/06/2012

Luna's adventure as a pirate!



Have I ever told you how frightened I get from water? Let's just say I wasn't completely thrilled about spending two nights on a boat, but the first 45 minutes I was so scared I just lied in our room in foetal position slightly hyperventilating and silently crying. And that was even before the boat had turned on it's engines. That's how scared I am. The fact that I'm also scared of heights and our room was on the ninth floor might not have helped.

The first hours I was so full of anxiety that I got really tired quickly and had to take a nap. But after that things got better. And in the night I pretended I was a pirate (no, I actually did this) so that I wouldn't be so scared on the boat. And it worked. The rest of the trip I wasn't scared at all, and I even went bathing in Aqualand with my ex. Oh, yeah, I spent the trip with my ex and his family. They all really wanted me to come along even though the relationship is over, so it was really nice. No awkwardness at all! -Which had been concerning me in advance. Besides, they had already payed for it and it was a 6 star room with ocean view at the front of the boat. Who can say no to free luxury in great company?

Me and my ex went ashore in Kiel where I found lots of stuff. Eight CDs, a large Rose Quartz, an octopus fossil, a ghost shirt and piercing balls.
We went back on the boat for more shopping where I shopped some more in the tax-free.



I'm super tired, so I wont be writing too much more. Here are some pictures instead:


Our room


My ex

Roomstuff


Room

Restaurant. I really got the feeling I was on Titanic here - not helping my fright of boats though.

Me in the window of our room *sorry for dark pics*


My ex provided for an unforgettable last night together. And I got my last black rose.



Things I bought!!!











What a great trip!




3 comments:

  1. Stilige bilder.Men du bør kansje slå opp et ord som heter blitz,eller iso kansje og noe om siluetter og foto mot lys bakgurnn*erte ,erte*
    Kiel hølrtes jo gøy ut.Aldri vert der.Men kjøper ikke cd'r har ikke plass har ei cd spiller heller.
    Bildene var flotte de.
    Er jo fint du har mestret vann skrekk og høyde skrekk,men pirater ska lissom ikke betale for seg,fått med deg det? lol
    nedda bare erter kult å lese blogg innlegge fra deg igjen.tenkte du kansjke var stuck i gjørme helvete de kaller hove festivalen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bildene med blitz ble grusomme, så nei de kom ikke med :P
    Kjøper CDer av artister jeg liker godt. Synes de fortjener lønn for arbeidet sitt.
    Og nei, jeg betalte ingenting annet enn det jeg ville kjøpe meg selv :P All kost og losji ble dekket :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naaaaaaaw får vondt av hvor redd du var ): Men bra du koste deg! Så helt fantastisk ut :D

    ReplyDelete

Use your mouth on me, my biting is moderate and quite enjoyable. I promise.