19/10/2011

This is Halloween pt 4?? -Born This Way

I didn't have the time to take pictures for you the last time. Too bad, cus I was this epic skeleton, but in a way it's okay since Sun is deadly afraid of skeletons. (Haha deadly afraid of skeletons... Go it? Haha)
Maybe I'll just recreate it and take some pics at home.. Not that I actually believe you're interested anyway, so fuck you. All that I do, I do it for yyooooouuuuu <3 Haha, not the song that is on my spotify right now. Today is all about being Born This Way.







I continue my Halloween-Quest (what a wonderful word that is. Halloween-Quest) and today is GaGa-day!
I actually wore this outfit at the GaGa concert in Oslo, and people outside thought I was the real deal xD Hahahaha cute ones.



Guess who I'll be next!
I'll give you a hint:




Wearing this costume on Cat Halloween party too <3 Going to be epic! With a capital E and a capital P and a capital I and a capital C! EPIC I tell you!


2 comments:

  1. Can ikke du koble denne opp mot bloglovin vennen <3 Er så vanskelig å holde seg oppdatert uten ):

    ReplyDelete

Use your mouth on me, my biting is moderate and quite enjoyable. I promise.