04/10/2011

Daddy's golden words 1


My dad says alot of odd stuff. If you think I'm weird, you should meet my parents. I have to write about them some time, but there is just too much, so the point in this post will get lost in all the funness. I just invented a word. Trend it.

Anywho, earlier today when me and my dad watched tv while eating dinner, disney channel was on. We love disney channel. Actually I think he loves it more than I. More than most regular people... More than children. And his favourite show is Phineas and Ferb, and Perry the platypus is his favourite character. So the commercial was on, and there was one commercial about the show. As it was going my dad said:


"So... that platypus, Perry. You know. Like. He is pretty serious all the time. But sometimes when he's at that evil doctor's house.. it sometimes happen that the evil doctor need some help with i.e. hanging up some pictures. So Perry helps the evil doctor decorating and redecorating sometimes... I know it's a cartoon though. But it is kinda. Like. It is a bit... I know it's a cartoon. But it is a bit weird. But I know it's a cartoon though."
-dad





No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your mouth on me, my biting is moderate and quite enjoyable. I promise.